Blog, destinado ao melhor rapper de todos os tempos, Tupac Shakur.

quinta-feira, 19 de maio de 2011

Tupac traduçoes

clique na imagem, para ver.
Dumpin
Everything they owe.
Fair xchange
Fame.
Fuck friend'z
Fuck the world
Fuck wit the wrong nigga.
Ghetto gospel
Ghost
Good life
Got my mind made up
Hail mary
On death row.
Happy Home
Heaven ain't hard 2 find
Heavy in the game.
Hell 4 a hustler.
Hellrazor
Hit 'em Up'
Hold on Be strong
Hold ya head.
Holla at me
Holla if ya hear me
How do you want it
How long will they mourm me
I' ain't mad at cha
I don't give a fuck
I wonder if heaven got a guetto
If i die 2night
If my homey calls
It ain't easy
Keep ya head up

2 of amerikas most wanted
Again all odds
All about U'
All eyes on me.
All out.
Ambition as a ridah.
As the world turns.
Baby, don't cry.
Ballad of dead soulja.
Better days.
Black Jesus.
Blasphemy.
Bomb first
Breathin.
Brenda's got a baby.
California Love.
Can't me.
Can't get away.
Changes.
Check out time
Crooked ass nigga
Crooked nigga too
Dear mama.
Death around the corner.
Do for, love.
Don't you trust me? *-*
Dopefiend's diner




















































Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário